Oreo Cookie & Cream Cheesecake
- 42 Oreo, cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
- 908 grams (2 pounds or about 3 2/3 packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 225 grams (1 cup) sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 230 g (1 cup or 8 ounces) sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each lined muffin cup.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. Gradually add the sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in the vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a little at a time, beating to combine and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add in sour cream and salt, beat to combine. Using a large spatula, fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Divide batter evenly among the cookie-filled muffin cups, fill each cup almost to the top. Bake, rotating muffin tins halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 to 28 minutes. Transfer the muffins tins to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate (in the muffin tins) at least 4 hours (or overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
Deadly. So, so deadly.
The Ultimate Ice Cream Cake Cookie Pie
Icing, cake, ice cream, cookie, pie crust.
Sounds like the End of the World As We Know It, no?
I’d sure feel fine after eating this.
Mini Lasagna Cups
Want lasagna on the go? Try baking these little lasagnas in a muffin tin instead of a 9x13” pan. Substitute lasagna noodles with square wonton wrappers and you’ll eat 10 of them without knowing you did. Then you’ll feel awfully guilty about how you ate those 10 and didn’t exercise all this week, even though you had valid excuses like surfing the internet and watching HIMYM. Not that I did it.
Molten Lava Chocolate Chip Cookie
So, you’re journeying on some sweet chocolate chip crust, when suddenly an earthquake makes the crispy cookie earth give way to an unctuous jacuzzi of warm, warm chocolate.
Yeah. Chyeah. You know you want this.
Inside of youuu.
Freeze fruit in a pop maker with some sugar water and BAM. Tasteh, healtheh snacks.
I used to make popsicles with soda, though.
Bacon-wrapped Jalapenos Recipe
Cream cheese. In a mildly hot Jalapeno boat. Wrapped in bacon. And grilled.
It’s so easy, a baby could do it, if the baby had good motor skills. But your mind’s not hearing that, right now, is it? It’s still going
Wrapped in bacon. Wrapped in bacon. Wrapped in bacon.